Reporting to the Client Programs Supervisor, the Registered Physiotherapist is responsible for providing residents assessed as requiring physiotherapy with a rehabilitation plan of care consistent with the Long-Term Care Homes Act and Regulations and within the current evidence-based physiotherapy practices and professional standards. The Physiotherapist will contribute to a comprehensive rehabilitation program that supports and promotes resident-centred care within an inter-professional team, optimizing the resources available to Bonnechere Manor. Performs duties in accordance with Bonnechere Manor’s Mission, Vision and Values, competencies, Long-Term Care Homes Act and Regulations.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy.
· Current registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario, in good standing.
· Long-term care experience preferred.
· Proven leadership capabilities with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· Computer literacy required.
Compensation: $49.97 – $56.24 per hour, plus comprehensive benefits package.