Our well-established physiotherapy clinic is looking to hire a full-time registered physiotherapist who is dedicated to providing quality patient care to join our ranks. We specialize in providing treatment for: MVA patients, WSIB cases, slip & fall, and athletic injuries.
You would make a great addition to the team if you:
- Currently are licensed/registered in the province of Ontario
- Possess strong communication and leadership skills to direct our PTA team in application of passive modalities for patient treatment (Ultrasound, laser, etc.)
- Are patient-oriented and care about providing quality therapy ranging from the use of manual techniques to exercise prescription
- Demonstrate professionalism by being punctual, respecting patients, and fulfilling all aspects of patient care from treatment to documentation
- BONUS: Knowledge base in active release therapy, myofascial techniques or Mulligan technique is an asset, although not required. Knowledge of decompression and shockwave therapies are also an asset.
New grads are welcome.
We thank everyone who applies for this position, however only qualified therapists will be contacted. Please respond to this posting by sending us your resume.
Full-time or Part-time available (3+ days)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $64,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
(range based on part-time or full time hours)