(b) Full-time, (c) Part-time
January 24, 2024
AbCore Physiotherapy and Sports Rehabilitation is located in Tottenham, Ontario. Totthenham is a family-oriented fast growing community located near the GTA (about 30 minutes north of Brampton and 25 minutes west of King City), and has a high demand for physiotherapy services.
We have established great referral sources in the community, and have a full caseload just waiting for a dedicated and passionate registered physiotherapist with strong interpersonal skills to be part of our team!
As a physiotherapist, you will play a critical role in providing specialized therapeutic services to patients experiencing different musculoskeletal conditions using the latest evidence-based techniques.
– Assess and diagnose a patient’s physical conditions and develop personalized treatment plans based on the assessment findings
– Demonstrate and supervise appropriate therapeutic exercises techniques to patients and offer support and reassurance while actively listening to the patient’s concerns and addressing any questions or concerns
– Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of patient assessments, progress, and adjust treatment plans as necessary to ensure optimal outcomes
– Actively participate in continuing education and stay up-to-date with advancements in physiotherapy techniques and research
What we’re looking for:
– Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy
– Registered member (in good standing) with College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
– New or recent grads who have an interest in further education and building rewarding careers are encouraged to apply!
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish trust and build rapport with patients
– Proven ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team with a strong understanding of time management and multitasking
– Proficient computer skills for accurate documentation and reporting
– A commitment to continued learning and professional development
Why Join Our Team:
– Collaborative and supportive work environment fostering professional growth and ongoing learning
– Warm and friendly team-based atmosphere
– Access to a diverse patient population, offering a wide range of cases to expand your clinical knowledge and expertise
– Flexibility with booking time slots to allow more time with patients
– Morning and evening shifts to promote work-life balance and accommodate patients
– Tuition reimbursement for professional development
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: $45.00-$65.00 per hour; or competitive split percentage ( to be negotiated)