Westside Physiotherapy & Hand Clinic, located in Vancouver, BC, is looking for a dynamic and talented hand therapist to join our team. The position is full or part-time in a very busy private practice.
The successful candidate requirements:
- A physiotherapist registered OR eligible to practice in British Columbia, Canada. We can assist with the CPTBC registration process if you’re out of province or country.
- Preference will be given to a Certified Hand Therapist (CHT). We are willing to provide mentorship and training to a physiotherapist who wishes to pursue certification.
- Minimum 2 years from graduation.
- A passion for hand therapy!
What we offer:
- Signing Bonus based on your years of experience, qualifications and full versus part-time with us (minimum $2000).
- Relocation assistance.
- Flexible work schedule. Most of our team work a 4-day work week.
- Immediate full caseload of hand therapy patients with a variety of diagnoses
- You structure your day. Typically, new patients are 45 mins and subsequent visits are 30 mins but we can discuss if you’d like to do something different.
- Work as an independent contractor OR salaried – your choice.
- Compensation will be VERY competitive and based on hand therapy experience (minimum >$100K for full-time)
- Extended Medical Benefits plan
- Full administrative & Physiotherapy Assistant support to make your day go smoothly.
- We utilize an electronic charting system called ‘Jane’ which offers lots of resources and the ability to chart from home.
- We do all the marketing, provide business cards, clinic swag and more.
- Extensive training and mentorship customized for your level of expertise. Even if you’re already certified, we have an amazing team of experienced hand therapists that love to share ideas, learn and collaborate.
- In-house professional development courses free to our team.
- Bright, clean and spacious clinic with all the usual therapeutic modalities and hand therapy ‘toys’.
- We have 3 clinics located in the beautiful, ‘outdoor paradise’ of the Lower Mainland area of Vancouver. There’s always opportunities to work at our other clinics.
- Fun social events with the team!
If you’re interested in joining our team, check out our website www.healthonephysio.ca to see our mission statement, core values and the members of our team. If you think it’s time to take your career in a fun and rewarding direction, simply email Trevor Fraser, Co-owner, at email@example.com
Apply by email