What’s your therapy? Enjoy great benefits, gain exposure to different and unique practice settings, and of course, soak up Vancouver Island’s beautiful landscape – your way.
Join us and help create healthier and stronger communities on Vancouver Island while doing the activities you love most. Island Health is hiring physiotherapists across the Vancouver Island region to join our team in acute and long-term care settings.
When you join Island Health, you’ll have access to:
- Professional development opportunities
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent benefits package and Municipal Pension Plan
- Opportunities for growth within the organization
- Full-time, part-time and casual opportunities
- Paid time off (20 days per year to start) after your first year of employment and paid sick days
Enjoy the benefits of living and working on Vancouver Island:
- Experience the endless outdoor amenities
- Many locations offer minimal commutes
- Access to universities and other amenities
- Family-friendly communities
- Access to Vancouver by ferry, air and float plane or helicopter
To join our team, you will have:
- Registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC)
- Graduation from a recognized Physiotherapy program
- A valid British Columbia driver’s license may be required for some positions
Learn more and apply today!
About Island Health
Island Health provides health and care services to more than 885,000 people on Vancouver Island, the islands in the Salish Sea and the Johnstone Strait, and mainland communities north of Powell River. With more than 30,000 health care professionals, including more than 3,000 doctors, nurse practitioners midwives and dentists that make up our Medical Staff – as well as 1,000 volunteers, and the dedicated support of 12 foundations and 19 active auxiliaries, Island Health delivers a broad range of health services, including: public health services, primary health care, home and community care, mental health and substance use services, acute care in hospitals, and much more across a huge and geographically diverse region.