(b) Full-time, (c) Part-time
December 21, 2023
We want you to love your job and the life your job lets you have.
Honeybee Therapy is a multidisciplinary clinic offering pediatric physiotherapy, occupational therapy, and speech-language pathology services. Owned and operated by speech-language pathologist Aimee and physiotherapist Demian, we believe that nothing is more important than work/life balance. We know that a successful business is all about the people on our team, so we work hard to make sure our clinicians are happy, healthy, and love their work.
While there’s many perks to working at our clinic, we believe that our workplace culture is our standout feature. We truly care about our team and strive to create a workplace that is deserving of our clinicians. From interdisciplinary therapy sessions to sharing a laugh and some snacks between appointments, day-to-day operations in the clinic reflect how much we value connection, collaboration, and the unique strengths each of our employees bring to our practice.
We work out of a funky, converted heritage home with individual treatment rooms, an open flex space, and a private staff area including a kitchen stocked with snacks and treats. For the movement seekers – staff and clients alike – we have two climbing walls, a sensory swing, and lots of ways to crawl, crash, and climb.
We also offer:
· Exceptional flexibility regarding caseload, work hours, taking time off, etc.
· Stable, consistent hours an pay
· Staff social events and challenges (with prizes!) throughout the year
· Opportunity to bring your personal passions and interests into your practice – our mountain biking-crazy PT ran a learn-to-ride workshop over the summer and our SLP who loves Dungeons & Dragons leads a tabletop role-playing group
· Moments to connect and laugh together every day
Our mission is to be community leaders in providing care that is:
Client-centered: Our clients are the experts on what is meaningful and functional for them.
Evidence-based: Providing effective treatment, measuring outcomes, and keeping current on research and methods result in better client outcomes.
Neurodiversity-affirming: Differences are celebrated. We use a strengths- and interests-based, playful approach to support our clients in reaching their goals.
About the Job
We are looking for an outstanding physiotherapist to join our pediatric-focused private practice in Vernon, B.C.
Each of our therapists’ schedules looks a bit different based on their preference, but our clinic hours are generally 9:00 to 5:00, Monday to Friday. Service delivery may include in-clinic sessions, daycare/school visits, home visits, and teletherapy.
· Full- or part-time hours with flexible scheduling
· Employee contracts (not independent sub contractors)
· Competitive pay, as well as financial bonuses and incentives
· Collaboration with our incredible team members, within and across disciplines
· Access to our comprehensive library of assessment and treatment materials
· Mentorship and support for new clinicians – or those new to pediatrics
· Professional development funds
· Vacation and sick pay
· Signing bonus
· Eligible for registration in B.C.
· A clinician with an interest and/or experience in pediatrics
· A professional, reliable team player with a sense of humour
· Committed to providing neurodiversity-affirming, client-centered, evidence-based care
· Already in our lovely city, able to reliably commute, or planning to relocate to Vernon
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to email@example.com