- 1 Select a Membership Category
- 2 Personal Information
- 3 Insurance
- 4 Divisions
- 5 Add-Ons
- 6 Donate
- 7 Complete Payment
The Physiotherapy Foundation of Canada (PFC) is Canada’s only registered charity dedicated to funding physiotherapy research and education. For more than 40 years, the PFC has worked to improve the health, mobility, and well-being of Canadians by supporting excellence and outstanding service in education, clinical practice, and research. To date, we have awarded more than $1.25 million in grants and scholarships to the country’s leading physiotherapy researchers.
Our work is funded entirely through tax-deductible donations made by individuals, foundations, and corporations. Without the generous support of CPA members like you, we would not be able to continue making these life-changing investments in physiotherapy research.
What we do
The Physiotherapy Foundation of Canada:
- Funds vital research that creates knowledge and improves the practice of physiotherapy
- Awards bursaries and scholarships and funds educational opportunities that build research capacity
- Recognizes rehabilitation research accomplishments
- Develops strategic partnerships with physiotherapy stakeholders, including corporations, clinics, educational institutions and individuals.
Visit our website to learn more about how your donation will help provide better treatment and care to physiotherapy patients across Canada.