IMPROVE YOUR CLINICAL REASONING AND MANUAL THERAPY SKILLS.
We are FCAMPT physiotherapists that want to teach YOU everything that we have learned during our 30+ years of manual therapy training. Interested?!
Our clinic is situated close to Guelph and Waterloo, in the beautiful town of Elora. You will love this town if you enjoy hiking, biking, running and spending time outdoors. Imagine a hassle free commute to work with extra time to enjoy in your backyard… maybe enjoying a BBQ with your friends! And you will love our clinic space if you thrive in a bright, clean space with an immense amount of natural light, and private, soundproofed treatment rooms.
My name is Caitlin Williams and I am one of the co-owners at Elora Physiotherapy. I am a CAMPT-Certified Physiotherapist with an impressive academic foundation and over 15 years of clinical experience.
- Completed my Master’s in Clinical Science in Manipulative Therapy from the University of Western Ontario (UWO) in 2010.
- Earned my Advanced Diploma in Manual and Manipulative Therapy from the Orthopaedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association in 2010, making me a CAMPT-Certified Physiotherapist and Fellow in the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy (FCAMPT).
- I have further enhanced my skill set by completing my Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT) in 2015. This degree has enabled me to incorporate laboratory analysis, pharmacological interactions and diagnostic imaging into my clinical practice. I want to teach you what I have learned!
My colleague and clinic co-owner, Ashlea Wilson is committed to ongoing learning and mentoring staff.
- She earned her Advanced Diploma in Manual and Manipulative Therapy from the Orthopaedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association in 2014.
- Is a CAMPT-Certified Physiotherapist and is a Fellow in the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy (FCAMPT).
- Ashlea also has extensive neurofunctional acupuncture training through the Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Program at McMaster University. This acupuncture training is an University-based education program for qualified health professionals who want to integrate electroacupuncture into their practice. Ashlea is ready to share her knowledge and mentor you!
What we offer you:
- $1,000 signing bonus ($)
- Start at hourly compensation and progress to fee-split ($)
- Paid onboarding and training ($)
- 5 assessments per week to build your caseload quickly ($)
- Regular support in building and maintaining your caseload ($)
- $1,000 Education allowance per year ($)
- Elora Physiotherapy’s Elite Mentorship Program – for new grads or clinicians looking to upgrade their skills and certification (ask us for more details!) ($)
- This includes weekly mentorship with Caitlin and Ashlea: CAMPT-Certified Physiotherapist and Fellows in the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy (FCAMPT), Doctorate of Physical Therapy therapist and Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Graduate ($)
- Bi-weekly grand rounds with team ($)
- Weekly one-on-one meetings with Caitlin and Ashlea to review your week, growth, caseload and how you are doing! ($)
- Caseload management training (learn how to monitor, analyze, manage and build your caseload!)($)
- Vacation pay ($)
- A strong commitment to inclusion and diversity
- Company sponsored team dinners and outings ($)
- No admin work. We manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing for you
- Electronic charting and online booking
- Clinic laptop
- Strong connection with local physicians and allied health professionals
- 60 min assessments and 30 min follow-up appointments
- No double booked treatment sessions
- Private and soundproofed treatment rooms
- Well equipped gym space in a stunning clinic (you will love to work in this space!)
- A really amazing culture with a fantastic team and therapists to work with and learn with (*Check out our Google Reviews to see the kind of therapists who thrive and grow here, while truly improving the lives of the clients they treat. It’s pretty special all around.)
- We help you with your career!
Focus on your clinical work and be a superstar therapist for your clients:
- Diversify your clinical work and get involved in the business side of things
- Options to become a Clinic Director or Partner!
- What does FCAMPT mentorship look like?
Again, whether you are an experienced clinician or a new grad, we will help you build your skillset and plan your educational pathway for the therapist you want to be. As clinicians our learning never ends.
As a new grad you can also take advantage of Elora Physiotherapy’s Elite Mentorship Program. The Elite Mentorship Program is on-going until you feel like a clinician superstar. We will train you in the FCAMPT ways!! How does it work?
- You will meet regularly with Ashlea and Caitlin
- Orthopaedic level course planning and roadmap so that you achieve FCAMPT status if desired
- You will practice new and advanced techniques to build and sharpen your skills as you prepare for your clinical exams… You will be exam ready!
- Clinical reasoning, case study and review of current clients to help differentially diagnose, treatment plan and get optimal results for your clients
- We will help you build a full caseload and learn key clinical skills so that you maintain it!
- Registered member, in good standing, with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. Physiotherapy Residents are welcome to apply!
You are still reading?! That’s great! Here are some more perks you will receive:
- Extra hours available
- Flexible schedule
- Personal branding for referrals to local family doctors, specialists and health care providers
- Introductions to to local sports teams and organizations’
- Integrated learning rounds where we bring in guest lecturers
We are also committed to providing you with accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require any accommodations during the selection process, please let us know.
If we sound like the right fit for you, then get in touch!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting with you!