Congress 2024 Registration
|Event Registration Type||Super Early Bird Rate:|
Ends November 29, 2023 @23:59 PST
|Early Bird Rate:|
Ends January 31, 2024 @23:59 PST
|Advanced Rate: From February 1st|
(Thurs, Fri, or Sat)
|PABC Day Pass**||$200||$200||$200|
|Fitness for Research Package||$50||$50||$50|
|Friday Yoga for Research||$25||$25||$25|
|Friday Run for Research||$25||$25||$25|
|Saturday Yoga for Research||$25||$25||$25|
|Party with Purpose|
(Guest ticket and for 1-day congress registrants)
- * To receive the CPA member rate, individuals must be a member in good standing at the time of the event.
- ** Only a member of PABC can attend the PABC event on Saturday afternoon. NOTE: The PABC event is not available for registration yet. We will notify you once this event is available for registration.
- *** 5 % GST will be added to your registration fee and any additional purchases (e.g. fitness, Party with a Purpose, PABC Day pass).
- If you are accepted as an abstract presenter at CPA 2024, you will receive a 15% discount on the Early Bird registration fee and this only applies to Full Congress registration.
You can register for one day (Thursday, Friday, or Saturday) for the Congress, and the cost is a $300 CAD flat fee before tax.
- You will get access to everything listed below only for the day you are registered.
- The 1-day pass does not include the Party with a Purpose. If you would like to attend this event, it can be purchased during the registration process for $85 before tax.
- There is an option to purchase a PABC Day Pass (only if you are a member of the PABC).
Your Congress registration gets you access to:
- All sessions, workshops, plenaries, keynotes, posters, Enid Graham Memorial lecture during Congress;
- Tradeshow – full access, including the Welcome Reception;
- Daily breakfasts, refreshment breaks, and lunches (no breakfast provided on Thursday);
- All networking opportunities including the Welcome Reception and the Party with a Purpose event;
- An option to purchase a PABC Day Pass (only if you are a member of the PABC);
- Conference delegate bag;
- Access to the event mobile app;
- Post-Congress recordings of plenaries for on-demand viewing for up to 3 months.
PABC Day Pass
The Physiotherapy Association of British Columbia (PABC) event takes place on Saturday, April 27th in the afternoon, and only members of the PABC can attend the meeting. Wth a PABC Day Pass, you will get access to:
- Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Cancellation, Refund, and Substitution Policy
Refunds for registration are available until Wednesday, March 27, 2024, and will be subject to an administration fee of $50 per person for all registration categories. As of Thursday, March 28, 2024, no refunds will be provided, however, substitutions can be made until Wednesday, April 10, 2024.
Substitutions must be made at an equal or lesser registration category. No refunds will be issued for substitutions. All cancellations or substitution requests must be received in writing to via email to email@example.com.