As indicated in the announcement of the CPA Future of Licensure project, starting in April 2022 and spanning the next several months the CPA will:
- strike the Future of Licensure Taskforce,
- offer a series of virtual consultation events to gather experiences and insights from the profession,
- host a summer Town Hall on the topic of the future of licensure and competency assessment,
- complete an environmental scan of best practices in competency assessment,
- and, finalize a Future of Licensure report and recommendations.
To get involved:
- Virtual consultation events and details on how to participate will be announced in late April 2022.
- Summer Town Hall registration will be available in late June 2022.