PTA Day was celebrated across Canada on Friday, May 8, 2020.
Thank you to everyone who participated in this year's contest. Congratulations to the winner - April Woodford!
We want to thank Physiotherapist Assistants (PTAs) for everything they do and continue to share information about how PTAs can help.
Ideas for how you can say Thank You!
- Send the PTA that you work with a Thank You card (Try this one or this one)
- Pick one of these ways to celebrate the contributions of your PTA:
- Bring them a cup of coffee/tea
- Create an Above and Beyond the Call of Duty (ABCD) Award
- When you hear a positive remark about someone, repeat it to that person as soon as possible (and let their boss know about it)
- Give a framed poem (poster or card) as a Thank You
- Use 3x5 cards to write "You are a great addition to the team because..." statements
- Give a puzzle as an award to a problem solver
- Host a breakfast or coffee break for PTA Day
- Treat them to lunch
- Bake a gift (cookies, etc.)
- Swap a task for the day (their choice)
3. Share your celebration: Snap a picture of your team in your Powered by Physio shirts and share how you are celebrating on May 8th! Use the #PTADay and #physiocanhelp so that we can celebrate with you and share your pictures.